Abstracts, Important Dates and Presentations
Please use this form to submit your abstract for a paper to be presented at the 2020 ICPC Plenary in Madrid, Spain. Abstracts are limited to 500 words and will be submitted for adjudication in a standardised format so that abstracts can be judged on content alone.
Abstracts must be submitted no later than Friday 31st January 2020.
The ICPC will evaluate all submissions based on content, relevance and quality. The 2020 Plenary Call for Papers [?]
and the Guidance to Plenary Presenters [?]
are both useful references when planning a presentation to the ICPC Plenary.
- Abstracts can be submitted online by by completing the following form.
- Presentations should be a maximum of 25 minutes long, including approximately 5 minutes for questions and answers, formatted in accordance with the ICPC guidelines that will be provided.
- The ICPC will evaluate all submissions based on content, relevance and quality.
- Overt marketing presentations will not be accepted. One slide stating the presenter’s affiliation and its activities can be included at the beginning or end of the presentation.
- The cut-off date for abstract submission is Friday 31st January 2020.
- Decision notification to presenters by Friday 28th February 2020.