Once you enroll in ICPC Membership you will receive and gain access to the following benefits:
- Issues of the Environment Update newsletter written by ICPC’s Marine Environmental Advisor.
- Timely Environment Bulletins written by ICPC’s Marine Environmental Advisor alerting ICPC Members to current events and topics.
- Issues of the ICPC Newsletter which addresses past, present and future activities and outreach the ICPC is performing.
- Members also receive (up to two) complimentary delegate passes for their organisation to attend its annual Plenary which takes place in a different region of the world and usually occurs during the second quarter of each year. (Past ICPC Plenary highlights are found under 'Events').
- Opportunities for ICPC Members to converse with colleagues and exchange ideas on the planning, installation, operation and maintenance of cables.
- Gain access to the Members section of the ICPC website which contains a wealth of technical and environmental information on submarine cables. (Please note, anyone in your organisation can request to obtain web access as well as be included in the ICPC mailing list).
- Receive industry-related e-mails sent to the Membership.
- Receive notifications related to submarine cable operations.
- Availability to join one of the many ICPC Working Groups.
- Access to Member-only webinars.
Membership of the ICPC is available in three classes as defined below (Full, Government or Associate)
. If your organisation is eligible to join the ICPC, please complete the online form by clicking on the blue box below.
Subject to acceptance by the ICPC's Executive Committee, you will then be sent the Membership Agreement [?]
Full Membership Details
Full Membership is available to Submarine Cable Owners, Submarine Cable Maintenance Authorities, Submarine Cable System Manufacturers, Cable Ship Operators and Submarine Cable Route Survey Companies. Full Membership is also available to institutes and science organisations that own a scientific submarine cable system. (Current membership fee is 2500 UK pounds per year).
Government Membership Details
The ICPC recognises that submarine cable protection interests are better served if the benefits of membership are available to Governments. Government Members enjoy all the privileges of Full Membership of the ICPC except that they cannot vote or serve on the Executive Committee. (Current membership fee is 2200 UK pounds per year).
Associate Membership Details
Associate Membership is available to any organisation or individual that has an interest in the submarine cable industry, wishes to be informed about its development and wants to support The ICPC in achieving its goals. Associate Members enjoy all the privileges of Full Membership of The ICPC except that they cannot vote or serve on the Executive Committee. Science organisations that do not own a submarine cable system are welcome to join the ICPC as Associate Members. (Current membership fee is 2200 UK pounds per year).
Changes to the ICPC’s Membership Terms and Conditions
Alterations to the ICPC’s membership terms and conditions as documented within the Membership Agreement may be authorised by the Executive Committee from time to time provided that at least three months written notice is given to the Members. If a Member disagrees with such alteration, it may terminate its participation in this Agreement without liability.
Please reach out to email@example.com
for any enquiries. Thank you in advance for your interest in the International Cable Protection Committee!