2022 ICPC Plenary Theme: Installing, Operating and Maintaining Resilient Submarine Cable Infrastructure in a Rapidly Evolving Global Environment
The International Cable Protection Committee (ICPC) now seeks presentation abstracts that speak to the conference’s wide-ranging theme addressing resilient submarine cable infrastructure. Recommended topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Innovative cable protection methods that minimise impacts on the marine environment
- Ensuring network reliability against a background of continuing climate change
- Science as it is applied to submarine cable system design, routing, and protection
- Installer, operator, and government measures to enhance cable system security
- Cooperation with other seabed users and/or regulators to protect infrastructure, marine industries, and biodiversity
The 2022 ICPC Plenary will be held in-person in Madrid, Spain from 26th-28th April 2022.
The event is closed to ICPC Members, selected speakers and invited guests, but non-Members are welcome to submit a presentation abstract for consideration via the link here
. The deadline for abstracts is Friday, 28th January 2022
and all presentation guidelines are detailed in the ‘Call for Papers’ below.